Configure New Device
Do you have a new external device, such as a scanner, speakers or VR headset? Perhaps you have something internal you would like upgraded, such as a graphics card, RAM or hard drive. Your Techaroo would be happy to do this for you. Sometimes these tasks may look straightforward and unless you know what you're doing you may cause severe damage to sensitive components within the computer, and that would be very costly.
- Install internal/external device such as speakers, hard drive, and graphic card
- Configure a single item
- Install all relevant software and drivers required for proper functionality
- Demonstrate functionality of newly installed device
- Limited to 1 hours labour
- Requesting additional services not in the original package once we are on site may result in extra charges.
- All hardware and software is provided by you unless requested for Techaroo to do so.